The American Institute of Health Care Professionals, Inc.
Other Certification Specialties
Stress Management Certification
the American Institute of Health Care Professionals, Inc., offers a Certification program in Stress Management Consulting. Graduates of an approved educational program may apply for and receive certification as a Stress Management Consultant. Candidates who apply must have the program curriculum in which they completed reviewed by the AIHCP. Programs which meet the minimum standards for certification may be approved, and the candidate awarded certification.
Minimum Requirements to apply for Certification
- Must have evidence of completion of 180 hours of formal education in Stress Managment theory/practice.
- Combined hours may be used that were awarded for education received at seminars, in colleges/universities, distance education, online courses, etc. Credits submitted for consideration must have been awarded within the past 4 years.
- Professionals who can demonstrate evidence of Stress Management Practice, Consulting or Therapy, may be awarded up to 80 contact hours of credits toward certification by the AIHCP.
The AIHCP has approved Canyon College's online distance eduation Certificate Program in Stress Managment Consulting and graduate are eligible for Certification as a Stress Management Consultant. For more information visit: http://www.canyoncollege.edu. Other educational programs may be approved as they are submitted to the AIHCP for consideration.
Meditation Instructor Certification
The American Institute of Health Care Professionals, Inc. now offers a speciality Certification as a Meditation Instructor. Certification is awarded after successful completion of an approved program of instruction, or evidence of meeting the minimum requirements for such certification.
Minimum Requirements to Apply for Certification
- Completion of at least 120 hours of formal education in Meditation theory and practice.
- Credits awarded are considered from seminars attened, university/college courses, continuting education trainings, online distance education, etc. Credits earned must have been awarded within the past 4 years.
- Candidates who can show evidence of current instructing in Meditation and related techniques may be eligible to receive up to 6o hours of credits toward the certification.
The AIHCP has approved Canyon College's online, distance education certificate program in Meditation Instruction. Gradutes of the program qualify for application for this speciality certification. For more information visit: http://www.canyoncollege.edu.
SPIRITUAL COUNSELING CERTIFICATION: the American Institute of Health Care Professionals, Inc. provides for Certification in Spritual Counseling. Candidates must have completed a formal education program in Spritual Counseling, earning a minimum of 320 hours of contact hours credit. At this time, only those completing a formal education program approved by the AIHCP are eligible to apply for this certification. The AIHCP has approved Canyon College's online Certificate Programs in Spritual Counseling and Spritual Counseling Advanced. Graduates who complete both programs may apply for this specialty certification. For more information visit: http://www.canyoncollege.edu.